Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
My family & I stick together like glue


Friday, December 11, 2009

Hailey's Christmas Dance Recital

My Family after Hailey's Dance Recital!

she liked her gift...



proud daddy and our cute reindeer

after the recital, all the kids got cookies and some goodies...

performing..




Just a little gift I got for her ...

my precious Rudolph before her Christmas Dance Recital....



Today was Hailey's Christmas Dance Recital for her dance class. She is currently taking ballet, tap, and jazz. The recital was so cute, there were angels, little santas, and others performing. Her group were the Reindeers and she got to be "Rudolph". We had a lot of fun and afterwards went to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings (one of our favorite restaurants for wings).

No comments:

Post a Comment